SOQL Studio 2018.2 Build 264 Maintenance Release
Visual Software Systems
Posted 10/15/2018 12:00 AM
We are pleased to announce the availability of a new SOQL Studio maintenance release, v2018.2.264. The release includes several enhancements, including customer requests, and some minor bug fixes.
- Added links to a record's view and edit pages in Salesforce. The links are shown when right-clicking on an Id in the results grid. Selecting the View or Edit choice will launch the system-default browser and navigate to the appropriate URL
- Added a link to the Setup page in Salesforce on the Org's context menu in the Organizations tool window
- Added links to an Sobject's Home (Tab) page and New (Create) page on the object's context menu in the Organization tool window
- Updated the iconography to better distinguish between the Org default connection and the current connection used by a SOQL Editor tab
- Added the current connection as a field on the SOQL Editor's status bar to make the selected connection always visible regardless of what tab is selected in the ribbon
- Added delimiter auto-completion logic to the SOQL editor. Closing single quote and parenthesis will be automatically added when you type the opening character
- Tweaked sObject grouping logic to include ActivityHistory in the Standard Objects group
- Fixed an issue that caused the QAT position preference to not be saved with the application layout
- Fixed an issue that caused an error message to be displayed when a file listed in the Recent Files list on the File tab is not available
- Fixed an issue that caused the column position to be reported incorrectly in the SOQL Editor's Query tab
To learn more about the new features read our blog post about the release.